One of the biggest challenges for most people is eating healthy meals consistently.
NaturePlus Protein Powder is a formulated supplementary food designed to supplement a normal diet and address situations where intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate to meet the individual’s requirements.
NaturePlus Protein Powder is:
- High in Protein
- High in dietary Fibre
- A prebiotic formulation
- High in Calcium
- Tasty and easy to mix
- A convenient healthy drink – just add to water
Our ingredients include:
- Inulin – more than just a natural dietary fibre, it also helps to increase the number of healthy bacteria (bifidobacteria) in the colon and causing a decrease in pathogenic bacteria in the colon. This is called the prebiotic effect of inulin. Increasing the healthy bacteria population in the colon is beneficial for the user especially for those who constantly struggle with yeast infection and intestinal health. Gut microflora play a vital role in digestion, nutrient absorption and immune function. If there is an imbalance in the intestinal microflora this may upset the digestive process and impact on the immune system.
- Calcium Caseinate is chosen for its slow digesting protein which will help the user stay fuller for longer. It is a high quality protein containing all the 8 essential amino acid. Caseinate protein is also highly bio-available which means the nutrients are easily absorbed into the body.
- Wholemilk Powder and Skim milk Powder are used to bring about the natural creamy taste of milk instead of using taste enhancer.
- Fructose is a natural fruit sugar which is sweeter than sugar. This allows us to use less sugar without compromising the taste.
- Cocoa – high quality cocoa powder with more than 70% Cocoa is added for taste and its antioxidant properties. Dark chocolate is one of the highest antioxidant foods – even higher than broccoli and raspberry. Studies are now showing that dark chocolate contains rich, plant-derived sources of antioxidant flavonoids that promote beneficial effects to the cardiovascular system.
- Colostrum Powder – bovine colostrum in itself is a super food. It contains many naturally occurring nutrients including vitamins and minerals. It is a product that supports our gut and immune health. As an immune modulator it helps to stimulate an under active immune system and suppress an over active immune system. It also possesses great anti-viral properties – a natural way of preventing flu.
- Beta glucan soluble fibre – beta glucan is another powerful immune system stimulator. It supports the body’s natural ability to fight infection. Beta glucan stimulates the immune response by binding directly to macrophages and other white blood cells. Macrophages are scavenger cells that search out and destroy invading pathogens. This ingredient has huge potential to improve our general health and well-being including reducing total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels as well as raising HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels.
Who might benefit from NaturePlus Protein Powder?
- People – particularly women who are light eaters and often run the risk of being inadequately nourished;
- People who are especially prone to irregularity;
- People who have hectic lifestyle and erratic diets;
- People – particularly the elderly who often lack an appetite or have trouble eating heavy foods;
- People travelling into different time zone who may be affected by jetlag and constipation;
- People who are constantly on antibiotics. Antibiotics kill the good bacteria along with the bad bacteria in the gut. Prebiotic effect helps to increase the population of the good bacteria in the colon.
In fact everyone can benefit from taking NaturePlus Protein Powder.
This drink can be taken for breakfast, for lunch, as snacks, and is also an excellent drink to take before bedtime because the slow digesting protein helps to sustain your body while your sleep. It is easy to mix, just add 2 heaped tablespoons (33g) of NaturePlus Protein Powder to 200 ml of water. Blueberry, bananas or any fruit of your choice can be added for a more substantial meal.