Metzeler ‘hypersoft’ pillows – a new level of comfort
Metzeler pillows are scientifically-designed to relieve pressure points on the head and neck during sleep … making them incredibly comfortable. Their effectiveness has been proved by independent scientific tests by the Munich Institute of Ergonomics.
The Metzeler deluxe pillow:
- is versatile … it has 8 possible combinations of head and neck support to suit both back and side sleepers
- provides a choice of soft or medium support for the head
- provides a choice of narrow or wide borders for the neck
- has 4 layers to suit different height preference
- eliminates pressure peaks – contributing to comfortable sleep
- is made of breathable material and the cover has minerals within the thread to help maintain an even temperature
- is completely washable
- is fabricated without the use of any adhesives
Metzeler pillows are all made from Rubex environmentally-friendly foam, manufactured from sunflower seed oil and containing no toxic chemicals.
Scientific proof of Metzeler pillows’ comfortThe images at left show test results for pressure points on a sleeper’s head using a Metzeler pillow (right) and a conventional pillow. The red spot shows a pressure point on the head (which causes discomfort) using a conventional pillow.
There is no pressure spot with the Metzeler pillow.